We would like to present the benefits of outsourced compliance management in a personal meeting. Some of the most important are:
Benefits for companies and investor
- Development and operation of the compliance function by a team experienced in compliance matters.
- The implementation of the compliance function can also be used communicatively to strengthen the reputation of your company, e.g., in the context of invitations to tender or for marketing purposes.
- As a result, outsourcing the compliance function makes more economic sense than setting up an in-house compliance organization. We would be pleased to explain this to you with a concrete example.
- The discrepancy between the high resources required in the implementation phase and the lower effort involved in the later operation of the CMS is absorbed by us. This way, you do not have to hire personnel that needs to be made redundant later on at great expense.
- We guarantee a high degree of flexibility, including no application of the Protection Against Dismissal Act (KSchG).
- We enable the partial shift of liability risks. A complete assumption of financial or personal liability risks of the companies or their bodies is not possible by law, but a significant reduction in liability, especially as far as the fulfillment of organizational and monitoring obligations is concerned.
- There is no holiday-related “absence.”
- An experienced team carries out the establishment and operation of the compliance function in a targeted and direct manner.
- The external compliance officer can carry out the necessary controls and audits in a neutral and targeted manner.