Data privacy is becoming increasingly important for companies and each one of us! But the current legal framework and fines are no reason for fear or panic. Companies should instead simply achieve a proper data privacy level without completely disrupting or reinventing established business processes.
Next to “classical” Compliance matters like corruption and cartel prevention, we can also support you in setting up and operating a GDPR compliant Data Privacy Management in your company.
Our services include, among others:
- Analysis of the existing data privacy situation in the company and deduction of action fields.
- Building a risk-oriented and proper data privacy structure in your company.
- Designing an individual privacy statement for your company website.
- Designing of GDPR documentation and procedure directories within the company in line with article 30 GDPR on a correlated deletion concept.
- Entering agreements regarding order processing in line with article 28 GDPR with contractors of your company.
- Designing documents for proper technical and organizational measures according to § 64 BDSG (federal data protection act).
- Provision of data privacy trainings / sensitization for your employees (m/w/d).
- Guaranteeing your employees’ (m/w/d) data privacy responsibilities according to § 53 BDSG
- Consulting your employees (m/w/d) regarding data privacy matters in day-to-day business.
- Annual audit of the existing data privacy structure and compliance of standards.
- Taking charge upon request of the function of the external data protection officer in line with article 39, section 7, GDPR (via COS Legal).”